• Daisy Castillo

Need Homeowners Insurance?

A person's home is seen as the safest shelter in ones life, but how can one reassure themselves that their home, their place of warmth and safety, will always be safe to give them the shelter they need? Homeowner insurance provides that reassurance by being a package policy that covers the losses and damages to an individual's home, property and assets. Under homeowner insurance, the policies most likely cover the damages caused by catastrophic events such as, fire, windstorm, hail, lightening, theft, vandalism, explosions, sudden or accidental tearing or bulging of heating/cooling systems, riots or civil commotions, falling objects, freezing of plumbing services, sudden & accidental water discharge from plumbing or appliances, & sudden and accidental artificially generated electrical currents. Certain events such as flooding, earthquakes, maintenance damage, and sewer back ups, are typically not included in homeowner insurance. Flooding Insurance can usually be bought with the National Flood Insurance Program, and Earthquake Insurance is usually sold as a separate policy and/or endorsement to the homeowners. It is usually bought along with homeowner insurance at most Insurance companies. While buying homeowner insurance is critical, it is extremely vital that homeowners/renters purchase the type of homeowner insurance that they need. There are currently eight different types of Homeowner Insurance:

  • HO1-Basic

  • HO2-Broad

  • HO3-Special

  • HO4-Tenant

  • HO5-Comprehensive

  • HO6-Condo

  • HO7-Mobile Home

  • HO8-Older Home Insurance

The most common type of homeowners insurance is HO3- Special because it covers more than HO1 & H02, making it financially a better offer than the past two. HO1-Basic, is usually not a best seller in today's sells, because other types of Homeowner Insurance offer more protection for better pricing. For Instance, HO2 Broad, protects all of HO1, and even more such as the home structure, belongings, and even personal liabilities in some situations. HO3, the most bought Homeowner Insurance, covers both HO1, HO2, and even more, such as property that is attached to the home such as garages or decks, belongings, and liability in the case that someone were to become harmed on the property. HO4, HO6, and HO8, are all incredibly similar in that they only protect belongings and personal liability, not the building structures. The difference between HO4, HO5, HO6, and HO7 are:

  • HO4- For tenants

  • HO5- also protects walls, floors, and ceilings of the unit

  • HO6- For individuals living in Condos

  • HO7- For Mobile Home owners, etc

Lastly, HO8 is incredibly similar to HO3, but it is better suit for older homes for their own type of needs and protections.



Call us toll-free


802 Navajo Rd #B

Perris, CA 92570



1420 High St #E

Delano, CA 93215


Mercado Latino


1310 Chamberlain Ave #A 

Bakersfield, CA 93305



917 7th St

Wasco, CA 93280


497 E Center Ave 
Earlimart, CA 93219


February 19 Presidents Day


  • Facebook Clean
  • White Google+ Icon
  • Yelp - White Circle

© 2017 by AIIA INC

Auto  International Insurance Agency Inc is licensed by the state of California OL License Number #80629. Auto International Insurance Agency Inc. is not owned and operated by any government agency. Tito Placas Is Trademarked.  We are not the Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV)