A junk slip is just a receipt from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) showing that you have junked your vehicle.

In order to junk your vehicle, you must turn in:

  • the pink slips (AKA: Title) and the license plates of the vehicle.


Any individual who junks their vehicle must do the following:

  •  pay back any fees/penalties if their registration is not current. If your registration is current, then it will not cost you anything to receive your junk slip.


  • Typically, an individual junks their car and gets a junk slip when heir vehicle is no longer in service and you will not be fixing it or operating it any longer.

  • Most people give their vehicles to Junk Yards/ Salvage Yards, but some individuals instead, dismantle them to be able to sell or reuse the parts of the vehicle.

Call us toll-free


802 Navajo Rd #B

Perris, CA 92570



1420 High St #E

Delano, CA 93215


Mercado Latino


1310 Chamberlain Ave #A 

Bakersfield, CA 93305



917 7th St

Wasco, CA 93280


497 E Center Ave 
Earlimart, CA 93219


February 19 Presidents Day


  • Facebook Clean
  • White Google+ Icon
  • Yelp - White Circle

© 2017 by AIIA INC

Auto  International Insurance Agency Inc is licensed by the state of California OL License Number #80629. Auto International Insurance Agency Inc. is not owned and operated by any government agency. Tito Placas Is Trademarked.  We are not the Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV)