Income Tax Services:  

 Bakersfield, Wasco, Delano, Earlimart, Perris

What we can do for you.

We are here because we care about our customers, it is one of the things that make us different from other companies, we care a lot about their economy, we don't just offer really cheap insurance, as you might already know, we will help you to get the maximum reimbursement by taking your taxes to us.

We will process your refunds.   
We can process by using
 your ITIN number.

Up to $3500 per child*.

About Your Taxes

Most people pay taxes when they:

  • Buy things.

  • Receive their paycheck.

  • Own a business.

  • Own property.

Why are taxes necessary?


When you buy things:

(Except groceries), you usually pay sales tax. The seller adds the tax to the cost of your purchase and sends the tax to the Board of Equalization (BOE).


When you receive a paycheck:

When you get paid as an employee, you must report your wages (salary, bonuses, commissions, etc.) to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and pay taxes every year.

  • Your employer deducts other taxes (social security, Medicare, and State Disability Insurance) in addition to income taxes and pays all these "withholdings" to EDD and IRS.

  • By April 15 each year, you must file State and federal income tax returns, which will tell you if you still owe more income taxes or if you paid too much for the year. Tip: Try FTB and IRS e-file and file your taxes over the internet.


When having a business:

When you have a business, report your net income and pay California and federal income taxes.

  • Make estimated tax payments to FTB and IRS each quarter when you don't have an employer to deduct and pay income taxes for you.

  • File your California and federal income tax returns each year, and find out if you still owe income taxes or if you paid too much for the year.

  • If you have employees, deduct payroll taxes including income taxes from their wages, and pay the taxes to EDD and IRS. You also have to report new employees to EDD.

  • If you pay people other than employees to do work for you, you may have to report information on these independent contractors to EDD, FTB, and IRS.

  • Pay sales tax on the items you sell. Generally, you add the amount of tax to the purchase price, then pay the tax to BOE

  • If you own personal property that you use in your trade or business, it is taxable and its cost must be reported every year to the city or county assessor's office.


When owning a property:

When you own property, you must pay property taxes to your city or county assessor's office.

  • If you own your home, your mortgage company may pay the taxes for you out of your escrow impound account.

  • If you rent your property to others, you must report the income to FTB and IRS as well as pay property taxes.


Therefore, it means that it is important to pay taxes because that way you:

  • You pay state and federal income taxes to pay for schools, highways, law enforcement, parks, forests, waterways, and other public services. In California, State and local revenue for such services also comes from sales and use taxes, special taxes, and property taxes.

  • You pay state and federal payroll taxes to provide social security, Medicare, unemployment insurance, and disability insurance (including PFL) benefits for yourself and your family.




*Up to date (2018)


Call us toll-free


802 Navajo Rd #B

Perris, CA 92570



1420 High St #E

Delano, CA 93215


Mercado Latino


1310 Chamberlain Ave #A 

Bakersfield, CA 93305



917 7th St

Wasco, CA 93280


497 E Center Ave 
Earlimart, CA 93219


February 19 Presidents Day


  • Facebook Clean
  • White Google+ Icon
  • Yelp - White Circle

© 2017 by AIIA INC

Auto  International Insurance Agency Inc is licensed by the state of California OL License Number #80629. Auto International Insurance Agency Inc. is not owned and operated by any government agency. Tito Placas Is Trademarked.  We are not the Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV)